17 June 2015

Scrapbookit June Challenge

My dear friend Heather is always telling me to pop over to Scrapbookit - which will be one of my local scrapbook stores when I relocate next year ..... and what a lovely surprise it was. I really look forward to joining the crafting community and I LOVE being able to go to a real store and shop online when I need to :)  The monthly challenge for June must include the following Adventure, Animals and Arrows - so off I went to find these great little photos of little Bree having the time of her life at at Australia Zoo.



I've used a lovely collection of prints from  a First Edition paper pad. I've added a little inking and layering with a Martha Stewart punch and a set of brown 'Thickers' (I love these alpha sets). A few word stickers from 7 Dots and some TLC assembly.

Of course it wouldn't be a page of mine without at least a couple of flowers ..... and a little pearl bling.  Hope you enjoy it ....thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with us @Scrapbookit, what a lovely page. Where are you moving to Delsie ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! Thanks for joining in our little challenge! We love scrapping with Scrapbookit! We hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete