18 June 2015

Stuck?! Sketches - 15 June 2015 Challenge


Once again I've completed the second challenge before the first this month at Stuck Sketches ?!

I always enjoy the challenge of multiple photos - I've been a little sneaky with this one .... I've printed a photo a little larger than usual and then trimmed it into three pieces.  I rather like the outcome.



I'm afraid the photo doesn't do the paper justice - light backgrounds can be tricky.  Perhaps the following close-ups will give a better idea of just how pretty this paper is - another First Edition paper pad (Isabelle). The flowers are all Prima and the pearls are Kaisercraft.







Thank you for stopping by .......

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the doily chipboard! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, I love the soft colors and the lovely accents. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete