3 May 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Challenge - May 2017

Now I'm settled into my new rental (while the house gets built) I've got loads of time to scrapbook and papercraft.  Couldn't wait to play around with the lovely challenge from Stuck Sketches this month.

Just adore this little girl - one of my honorary 'grand-daughters from Canada.  They don't come much cuter that Miss Ashley.

I've chosen some papers from Kaisercraft's Peek a boo collection and added a little piece of 'green' from an old K&Coy stash.  Flowers from Prima and of course a little bling. I've used a Kaisercraft die for the 'lace' and La La Land stitched circles.




 Thank you for stopping by ..........



4 comments:

  1. Precious photos and a beautiful page! Love the wood background and all the texture on here! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and the pics are darling! Love the punched edges on the pics so super eye catching! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page and gorgeous little star of the page.

    ReplyDelete